The Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, May 15, 2008

GOD ON OTHER GODS - Exodus 23:13

GOD ON OTHER GODS - Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."

GOD ON OTHER GODS - Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

GOD ON OTHER GODS - Genesis 11:7
Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.

GOD ON OTHER GODS - Exodus 20:3 [part of one of the three sets of 10 Commandments]
"You shall have no other gods before me."

GOD ON OTHER GODS - Exodus 20:23
"Do not make any gods to be alongside me; do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold."

GOD ON OTHER GODS - Exodus 23:13
"Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great blog! I love doing my bible study on the internet because it's so convenient and I can do it whenever and wherever I want! Another great place to study the bible online is at a website I found called www.religionresourcesonline.org. It offers free online bible study widgets that you can use there on the site or download to your own blog! I use them for my own blog where I do quite a bit of my own bible study.